Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Friday....Business Meetings...and Weddings...

Here I sit typing without Michelle and the Boys with me...
I am at a National Sales Meeting while Michelle and the Boys are
at a Wedding... I would rather be with them...

Isn't life like that sometimes?

It separates us from those we love even if for fleeting moments and we still
miss them because they are a part of our life. It seems that sometimes circumstance and situations separate folks for much longer than they expected; Soldiers at war, Husbands and Wives doing their duty for God and Country. Sickness sometimes separates people from one another or the final separation being death.

And yet everyday we meet folks that either add or take away from our lives. I love to be with Michelle and the Boys because they are my life. I know that everyday the inevitable happens and maturity and growth take their course but for now I cherish the moments we have together.

I want YOU to make everyday a memory. Tell your Spouse you love them...Tell your Kids they are important to you... Don't wait until your seperated by something to let those people you know that you love them...

Just some Words....

Be Encouraged...

Randy

No comments: