Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How do you see Scars?

What purpose do scars have?

Wounds are caused by a myriad of factors whether physical or emotional and for a while will constantly be an irritant in our life until they are healed...

Then after healing there is still evidence of the wound called a scar whether on the body or in the mind...

The Scar will be either a teacher or a reminder of what happened to us...what or how we look at the scar will be up to us...

We can look at scar and see healing or we can look at the scar and see the one who wounded us...

I choose to see the healing... for often wounds that don't heal become infected and cause much more damage...but at times the reason wounds won't heal is because of the lack of proper care by ourselves...we allow them to get out of control because we didn't take the time to care for them and allow the blood to heal them...

Has the blood of Jesus healed your wounds or have they become infected?

If you carry scars you are fortunate because at one time they were open wounds that have now healed...

The blood is what fights infection or disease and brings healing... I say much more as our own Savior was wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquity and yet as a Sheep before his shearer was dumb he opened not his mouth...

I pray that God would help me to keep my mouth shut in the midst of my wounding and allow me to praise him for the scars I now carry...


Be Encouraged...

Randy

No comments: