Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Friday... News... Trailer Fun... and Toes...

Well....We have been in our Trailer Now for almost 3 Weeks... and we Love IT!!

We were sitting outside last night looking at the stars and my beautiful Bride (of 16 years today) looked at me and said.."This is Awesome and soooooo relaxing"....

In the Past three weeks we have learned much about the Trailer... Plumbing... Water... Internet... and so much more...

I will have to post some more pics... but my LapTop is in the Shop getting fixed... and I can't get the DeskTop to log on.... (working on it)...

It is sad to see the Property Situation around us and realize that so many are in trouble concerning interest rates and House payments.... The thoughts made us appreciate last night how fortunate and blessed we were...

We were sooooo relaxed I was rubbing my wife's feet as she sat across from me and I realized without thinking about it...I was rubbing her feet!!! A no-no in the past 16 years as she couldn't stand to have her feet rubbed without extreme discomfort and squirming... I asked her, "HOW could this be happening?" She simply smiled and said..."She was relaxed".... Oh what a feeling...

It made me realize that God at times brings you to places of rest... and relaxation...

Have a Great Friday and Be Encouraged...
If your not at a place of rest.... God will bring you to one Soon!!

Randy...

Btw... our first Wednesday Night Life Group Meeting in the New Building will be the last week of the month... We are looking forward to it...

1 comment:

A Bishops Wife said...

My hubby and I were talking about the current housing situation-crisis. You and your family and your new trailer came up. Isn't that funny? We do not even know you but through the internet, you are known.

You are wonderfully blessed that God would care for you and your family in such a way as to keep you from harm.

I fear for many who have found themselves in the middle of a "house of horrors" with rising interest rates. We were always suspect because it was too easy. Therefore we did not by. We live in a nice trailer (mobile home).

Thank God everyday for the cocoon-of sorts-of safety God has you in. The full effects are yet to come.