Friday, August 3, 2007

Making Time to Dance...

What is about Dance that makes us do the crazy things we do?

They were bringing the Ark of the Covenant back to the Isrealite Camp and King David took off his vestsment and begin to dance before the Ark because of the great Joy he felt at bringing the Ark of the Covenant back to God's People.

Dance... Find some time today to shake yourself!!!!

Get out of your normal routine... Tap Your Toes...Shake it up!!

Dance a little.... Life is hard sometimes but there are just times we have to forget about it
and Dance....

Some Bee-bop..Some Robot... Some do the Charleston...Some do the Boogaloo...

But while your dancing think on the Blessings of God and make Him the reason for your Dance!!

Have fun!!


Randy....

1 comment:

A Bishops Wife said...

Nice blog!

I hope you and your family have a smooth moving experiance. I really detest moving.

I will put you on my "link list" on my blog--if it is okay with you.